Friday 20 September 2013

design

My final design for my logo looks like a chicken worried because he is getting cooked because it is food tech. I am happy with my design because it is out of the blue and i got to use my own colours and design of it. I got to choose my own font which i though was good because then it can be my own and i wont have copied anyone else. Im glad i learned how to use a few more tools on photoshop to use in my design.

Im happy with my picture because it will catch peoples eyes if they look at it because of the bright colours. The bad thing about my design is that there are parts on the photo which are white from the background. I need to practice and find out more things about photoshop to make y work better and get better grades.My logo would be better if i added the school badge to show it was food tech at my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment